Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lion lights

I was doing some thinking when I came over a thought, "Why are people killing the Animals?" I Asked people and thought a lot on this, And the reason people kill Big cats or other animals, is:
  1. They have something that People want. (for Big Cats: Fur, for like Elephants, there tusks or skin.)
  2. They kill for food, or is territorial to where they can hurt people. (Like Big cats, Elephants, bears, gorillas...)
  3. And last of all, for museums, and if scared.
Well, this are really important. So I found a Video, about a boy, who made a invention, that kept the lions safe, and the goats safe. Here is the Video

Finding this, Made me have a Idea. Find The Animals weakness, Then use that weakness for defense, so we don't need to kill the animals. A win-win for every one.




 


3 comments: