Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I think the black rhinos and doing great!

I had a fun project idea for kids to help and learn about endangered animals!
  • Go to a local zoo that has 3 animals, that are close or is endangered.
  • Learn about 3 animals you picked. (or more if you like)
  • Pick 1 animal you want to help the most, or that you most admire.
  • Look at how you can help your animal breed, by asking the zoo, or looking online. (Or by just thinking awesome thoughts! or sending a message around the world about your cool animal breed)
  • And then, Help your Animal Breed! There are lots of ways to help your animal breed! You could tell people you know about your cool Animal breed to inspire them to not kill them anymore!
I hope this projects works for you!

I will be making new projects as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment